Вход в свой аккаунт

Или войдите через соц. сети

Junk Food Made Healthy

Junk Food Made Healthy: Cut the Calories, Not the Taste for Joyful Diet - High Protein Recipes by Kitty Kalman
English | May 10, 2015 | ASIN: B00XIL33UM | 113 Pages | AZW4/PDF | 4.96 MB/4.77 MB

Are you frustrated of trying to get in great shape? Are you struggling to find an easy, lasting solution to eat well, and loose fat at the same time? Did you ever wonder if there’s a less painful way to reach that beach body you always dreamed of?
Is it hard to resist a cake or a slice of pizza?
Did you know that how ripped you are depends on what you eat by 70% and only the remaining 30% on how you work out?
The Junk Food Made Healthy Recipes will help you to get that toned body with that 6 packs you are always dreamed of. This is the best time for you to change the way you think about cooking and eating. It's time to get your Healthy You back to live the life you deserve.
Get the recipe book you always wanted, full of delicious recipes, which can help you to eat healthy, and be fit. Just think about a crunchy pizza, rich chocolate brownies, or a vanilla bean ice cream. All your favourites, transformed into a lifeline to help you stay focused on your goal of reaching your dream body with the least pain. All of them high in protein, low in fat and carbs.
Take the action now, get the Recipe Book now, that will help you to enjoy your fat loosing diet.