Chocolat 3.2.3 Mac OS X
Chocolat 3.2.3 | MacOSX | 65.7 MB
Chocolat is an intuitive OS X text editor that incorporates native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools. Chocolat's easy to use interface is able to display multiple files at once or two parts of the same file in different panels. Chocolat is also able to code-complete standard library and user defined symbols.
Chocolat has deep autocompletion for JS, Python, Ruby, HTML and more.
Live Error Checking
Chocolat constantly checks your code as youГўВЂВ™re writing it.
No more interruptions from rude parse errors!
Viewing two files at once is easy. Just select them both in the sidebar.
- Psychic code completion.
- Customizable snippets.
- Live error checking
- Code folding.
- Split editing.
- Speedy file navigation.
- Multiple cursors and selections.
- Rollback the clipboard.
- System colour picker.
- Vim keybindings.
- Project-wide find and replace.
- Live previewing of HTML and Markdown.
- Built-in language documentation.
- tmsyntax and tmtheme support.
What's New Version 3.2.3:
- Bug: Moved drag handles a few pixels to the right so it doesn't interfere with the status bar and any scroll bars
- Bug: cmd-R wouldn't work unless you had web preview open
- Bug: Fixed codesigning, I think
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page -
No mirrors please