Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.2.1 Build 22392 Multilangual Mac OS X
Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.2.1 Build 22392 Multilangual | MacOSX | 351.5 MB
FotoMagico is an application for creating and presenting live multimedia slideshows. The primary goal is to present your pictures with the best possible image quality that your display device offers. Typical display devices are your computer's screen, a digital projector, or a television.
Aside from high image quality, the focus lies on easy and powerful authoring of your presentation. FotoMagico provides a simple, yet elegant and intuitive user interface with a relatively low learning curve, so that you can concentrate on telling your story. Using FotoMagico, you can:
- Create stunning slideshow presentations.
- Use photos from an Adobe Lightroom, Aperture, Photos, iPhoto library or any folder on a local drive.
- Add videos to your slideshow. Many common video formats are supported by FotoMagico.
- Use music and sound effects from your iTunes library to create an appropriate atmosphere for your slideshow.
- Animate your photos using Pan & Zoom. This type of animation is also known as the Ken Burns effect.
- Zoom, move, and rotate the images to highlight the most important areas of your photos.
- Add titles to your slideshow to create a compelling narrative.
- Record narration directly in FotoMagico while your slideshow is playing.
- Precisely control timing and other details of your slideshow.
- Control your slideshows interactively during playback.
- Share your slideshows with others in a variety of formats.
New in FotoMagico 5
Snippets provide a whole new way to create complex slideshows with pre-built reusable components. Using these components saves a lot of time over manually composing the same slideshow. Snippets come in a variety of categories, like Intros, Titles, Credits, Splitscreens, Stories, Music, and more. Simply drag snippet from the new Snippets Browser to the Storyboard or the Stage. If a snippet contains placeholder images, then simply replace those placeholders by dragging your own images or movies on top of these placeholders.
Audio Marker Assistant
Create audio markers more precisely than ever before to synchronize your slideshow perfectly to your music. Create markers manually by listening to the music and tapping to the beat, or create markers automatically by adjusting the beats per minute (BPM).
Choose from a variety of styles in the Animation Assistant to batch adjust the animation of images, movies, or titles in multiple selected slides at once.
Audio Volume Envelopes & Fades
Precisely control the volume of audio over time. Use envelopes to make parts of music more quiet while you intend to speak, or increase volume when you want to enhance the mood.
Improved Text Editing
Editing and formatting titles has become faster and much more convenient in FotoMagico 5. Using the OS X Font panel is no longer necessary. You now have quick access to the most commonly needed formatting controls directly in the Title Options in the sidebar.
Text placeholders are an exciting new way to insert info about your images, audio, the slideshow author and many other things into the text of titles. Text placeholders are the reason why many of the snippets, that ship with FotoMagico universally, are useful to a wide range of users.
New User Interface
FotoMagico 5 sports a completely redesigned dark user interface suitable for a pro application. The dark look helps the user interface to recede into the background and lets your image content take center stage, so you can concentrate on the task at hand, namely working with your photos and movies. If you prefer the classic bright look of the user interface, go to the Preferences window and select the Classic theme.
Added French help.
New experimental audio player that can do seamless audio loops.
Videos from Adobe Lightroom are now correctly displayed in the Movies browser.
Excessively slow opening of documents in some situation has been fixed.
Various stabilty improvements and small fixes.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page -
No mirrors please